Saturday 6 October 2012

TOP10 MOSTBEAUTIFUL GIRLSINNSUK

EDITORS NOTE: Last semester, sum dudes stopped me as I was hustling to do my clearance to ask if I know the most beautiful girl in NSUK. I thought they were asking about the winner of a beauty pageant but before I could say a thing, a third guy came in reeling list of girls and I was lost. I latter understood they were arguing as to which girl is the finest in NSUK. I thought about it for a moment but couldn’t firmly arrived at a conclusion. The dudes around named different girls who appeal to them as the finest while they criticize those named by others. Out of curiosity, GossipHA Magazine took time to find out who really is the Most Beautiful Girl in NSUK. About 750 nomination coupons were giving around randomly for NSUKITES to nominate who they think is the finest. We retrieved about 720 coupons but only 702 were valid. From the nomination we picked those with the highest nomination and here we present to you the Top 10 Most Beautiful Girls in NSUK.
#10 OLUSEYI AYENI ECONOMICS 400 LEVEL
#9 JUSTINA OBUTE POLITICAL SCIENCE 400 LEVEL
#8 AMINA ABDULLAHI ECONOMICS 400 LEVEL
#7 EDIME ONECHEJO POLITICAL SCIENCE 400 LEVEL
#6 TESSY OCHAI BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT 300 LEVEL
#5SHADE OLUKOTUN MASS COMMUNICATION 400 LEVEL
#4 MARYAM ADAMS PSYCHOLOGY 300 LEVEL
#3 UMMI ABUBAKAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 400 LEVEL
#2 ANNE OGBAGU POLITICAL SCIENCE 300 LEVEL
#1 OMOWUNMI AINA LANGUAGES & LINGUISTICS 400 LEVEL by FARIS

No comments:

Post a Comment