Tuesday 18 September 2012

DUDE OF SWAGG ABOUT TO UNLEASH CHOACKLATECITY CREW IN NSUK

INTERVIEWED BY FARIS & MICEL EDITORS NOTE:
Raymond Bello is a final year student of Geography Education from Kogi State. He loves entertainment & politics. His political personality was influenced when he met a group of political Juggernaut from the department of Political Science who latter became his friends & club members. He started as DOS in his department but latter became DOS in the Faculty of Education and now the President NSUK Club105. He is widely known as Dude of Swagg, a name coined by his friends during his election campaign and it is another acronym for Director of Socials. In his quest to provide quality entertainment to NSUKITES, he has successfully organized holiday trips to Yankari Game Reserve, Ogbudu Cattle Ranch, The Wada Mystic Hills and this season he is set to bring the ChocolateCity crew life to NSUK. In this interview with Faris, he tells us how is intend to do it except. I think you need not border yourself about introductions, you are a household name in NSUK social circle. **(grin) Are you sure of what you are saying? Ah, you are on your own oh. Am just there, make friends with as much as I can, organize shows with the help of other club officials and members. Its not a one man thing (shrug). Ok. But as club president, you are known more than the regular guy in NSUK. **If you say so.
So viewing your social status, I'll like to ask you a question. Are you in a relationship. If you are would you mind saying who? ** I know your target and I'll get you there ( laughing ). Yes I am in a relationship. Its a personal affair and am not going to make it public yet. We all have to wait for when its grown and we are set to walk down the isle. Y'all goning know. How many relationship have you had since coming to NSUK? **Just one. what do you think about NSUK chicks? **They are the bomb and the best you can see anywere in the world. We've got the good, bad and ugly. We all have fantacies of the kind of persons we want to date. Have you seen any of such dream since coming to NSUK? **Yes I have and right now she is my girlfriend. Is there any one else you are tripping for and wish to get into a relationship with? **Yes. Does the person know you are tripping? **No she don't because we've not met one on one yet at least for now but am going to tell her whenever I see her. You want to know who right? She is JACKIE APPIAH (winks). You just said you are looking forward to walking down the isle with you girlfriend. What's up with the Appiah thing? **Ok wait. Tripping for her don't necessarily means we are getting married. At least not just like that.
But it can't be ruled out completely right? **I want you to understand that we know today but tomorrow is God's. Yes it can't be ruled out cos am not God. Take note- I love my girl. Have you ever been heart broken before? **Faris that's a very personal question. But lemme see if I can say a thing about that. Honestly I've not experienced that before. I don't think I have cos if I was I would have remembered. Have you broken someone's heart in NSUK? **How would I know? I can't know cos it will mean I did it intentionally. But aside that, I dont think I broke anyone's heart. Omotola, Beyonce and J’Blige are some celebrities relationship that sound to be role model. What do you think about their families? **I admire Jay Z and Beyonce alot they have a healthy relationship and their marriage is soaring high especially with the arrival of Blue Ivy. Back here in Nigeria the best I would score Omotola high. Nigerian women can be funny though but there are women with great integrity. Omotola is cool and uphold her marriage and family with all care. You are into entertainment. What is your aspiration after school? **To own an event managing outfit and making it a house hold name in the country. What do you do to take care of your skin? **Nothing special. I use any mild moisturizing cream that wouldn't alter my complexion. I hate that cos it means I don't appreciate what God has done by creating you like you are. Aside the moisturizer, I apply descent hair cream, soap, Cologne etc. Who do you think is the most beautiful chick in NSUK? **My girlfriend. What are the challenges you are facing as president of club105? **Believe me when I say holding leadership position isn't easy. Here you deal with all manner of people and as a leader you must put up with them. As a faculty DOS and President of NSUK club105, what would you like to see change in NSUK red carpet events like beauty pageant,fashion and talk shows, awards etc. **As a DOS & President of club 105, am going to take NSUK to the next level to meet up with other universities across the country where we see major event like MTN or Glo campus blast shows. Imagine the Mo-Hits crew in NSUK. Most members of the club will be graduating with you. What are your plans for new membership? We are not after gathering crowd in the name of membership. But right now registration is on. We are not segregating, but tryna get members that are ready to entertain the NSUK community. Its a pleasure talking with you. **My pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment