Tuesday 4 September 2012

NSUK BIG GIRL CONFESSED: WHY I LEAKED THOSE NUDE PICTURES

Interviewed & edited by FARIS & MICEL PERCY
EDITORS NOTE: Princess is beautiful and honestly breathe taking. Her wind has the capacity to tame any guys mind. The Taurus was crowned Most Beautiful Girl 07/08 Fresher’s Award. She graduated from Nasarawa State University where she read Mass Communication. She was once buried neck deep in a scandal revolving a controversial nude picture of a friend which was claimed to be leaked by her. The scandal put NSUK social circle on a stand still for over 72 hours, but the charming chick gracefully managed herself out of it. Tones of versions pour out on how the picture got on facebook, but we at GossipHA take it as a responsibility to bring you the truth at least as from the horse’s mouth. In this interview, she bore her mind about it. COMING SOON ON THIS NETWORK- TOP 10 MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN NSUK***SEND US YOUR NOMINATION FOR WHO YOU THINK IS NSUK'S MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL. Let’s meet you and your family? My names are EniyeOsimerha, I hail from Edo State. You received award for Most Beautiful Girl Freshers Award 2007/2008. How has that influence your social status in the NSUK social circle? The 2007/2008 award made me popular and I thank God that I was known for my God given beauty. What is your most memorable moment in NSUK?The very first day I start as a student Sometime back, a nude pix of an NSUKITE was leaked on facebook and it was said to be posted by you or rather traced to your id. What is your comment on that? The nude pic wasn’t supposed to be out to the public, I was a little fault from myself but some rumor went round that I did it purposely which wasn't so. I am so glad that the storm is all over and me and the guy in person still communicate. So you saw the pix?Yes I saw d pix you definitely recognized the dude? Yes I did. What is your relationship with him? Yes were dating as at then. When the pix was leaked, some said it wasn’t your fault. How true is that? It is true that it wasn't my fault n thank God that most people understand with me. The gist is that he earlier posted some of your pix on facebook too. Did you see the pix in question? No comment. When all fingers were pointing at you, what did you do to clear yourself of the allegation? I didn't do anything, I just prayer that it should be over. Is it true that your parents hear the gist? No my parents didn't hear what happened, I tried to hide it from them as much as I can, cos it was shamefully. What is your relationship with the guy since the incidence occurred? We are still friends till date. Were you threatened by anyone or group in the course of the events? Yes I was threatened but thank God that it didn't come to past and I tried to restrict my movement in school till date You remained mostly indoors and never kept late hours. What inform your mood then? I got info about the threat so I mind my business and stayed in my house. Your friends (M,L,M) were pointed to be part of the conspiracy. How true is that? No they are innocent and am glad they stood by me through out that period. Your clique is cool and when people see beautiful chicks this close, they start speculating crazy things they do behind close doors. Have you heard any such gossip about you guys? I didn't hear anything, we enjoy each other company and share problem within each other Life is about choice, will you change your mind on that? Yes it is, that's y we should make the right choices. Your car is beautiful. What do you call her? Thanks but she got no name, she serves me well and I take care of her needs(fuel n maintenance). You are too fine and we can’t pretend that guys around don’t see that unless you want us to believe the theory that when a chick is too fine, guys are scared of coming around her. So the question is ‘are you in a relationship’? Yes I am in a relationship and he makes me so happy When you publicly name someone as your boy-friend, it signifies three things. First is that you are proud of him and have confidence in his loyalty. Secondly, it means you are only dating that person and lastly you could be keeping other guys off. If you don’t, it means the opposite. So which one is it? lol........hmm, I love him no doubt and that's all that matters to me. Basically, people don’t say their lovers name in public because they probably are dating some other persons. What are you telling us? LWKMD... No comment Some may still say it but that doesn’t mean they are not involved with some other persons. Do agree to this? Yes I agree What is your perception of marriage and family values? Marriage is a union btw a man and a woman, u r not only marrying him or her but u r also getting married to the family, so family values r important. What is the first thing in your mind when a guy says he likes you? Sex... Most guys are after sex. Beauty is said to be consuming and not all that glitter is gold. How much of you is gold? Every bit of me is gold because I am wonderfully made and God has been faithful to me. How true is it that when you came to NSUK you were humble and reserve i.e. you are kind of wild now? People just judge me from afar are sometimes things they say about me is nasty but I don't let it trouble me anymore. Should we say people are kind of in their shell the first time they come to a place like this? Most people are but as for me I am not, I was trying to observe my environment. Can you toast a guy if he has exactly what you dream of in a man? No I can't, I can only get attach to him so he that he could like me and ask me out himself instead of d other way round. What I he is a little younger than you are? No I don't date guys younger than me What would you like to be remembered for? For my beauty and my friendliness Thanks for the audience. You are welcome, thank you. HA
DON'T FORGET TO SEND US YOUR NOMINATION FOR WHO YOU THINK IS NSUK'S MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL.

No comments:

Post a Comment